Planning your wedding to be perfect actually involves a lot of stress and energy. You’ll be faced with loads of checklists and decisions that would be best if you hire a wedding planner.
It takes a little effort to find the perfect wedding planner for your wedding but when this is achieved, you can be sure of having an incredible wedding ceremony.
Before hiring a wedding planner, you should have an idea of how much your budget worth, the numbers of invitees in your guest lists, your preferred wedding date and your wedding vision.
The following tips will guide you on hiring the perfect wedding planner.
1. Do Your Homework
Do your research. Find out prospective wedding planners and what services they offer. Check out the recent weddings they’ve done and if it is what you want.
A perfect wedding planner should offer services such as catering menu selection and food tasting, cake design and tasting, floral design decoration, guest list, seating arrangements, hotel coordination and so on.
2. Decide On Your Budget
Decide whether you can afford the services of a wedding planner.
3. Narrow Down Your Research
Interview a number of wedding planners to determine their services, wedding date availability and prices. If the answers you get corresponds with your budget, then book appointments with them.
4. Book Appointments With The Wedding Planners Chosen
Prepare the list of questions to ask the best planners chosen.
A good wedding planner should have the following qualities:
• Personality and Trust: A wedding planner should be one you can trust. The planner’s personality should also be reliable.
• Portfolio: if the previous wedding the planner had done matches your style, then you can be well assured of your wedding reception.
• Communication: A good planner should be one who has a quick response time in responding to you. The planner should be one that keep you up to date with all the wedding preparations to make sure that you’re not left out.
• The Planner’s Schedule: Find out if there are other wedding the planner is working on and if there are likely to happen in the same month as yours.
• It’s best to hire a wedding planner that focus primarily on your wedding.
Call reference of the planner’s recent wedding. Ask of the customer’s view of the planner and if the wedding event went well.
6. Schedule A Meeting And Seal The Deal
After choosing your planner, inform the others you turned down through phone call or email as to why their services weren’t needed. This helps them to improve and upgrade their services
Call your planner to inform them of your desire to hire their services. Sign the contract, pay your deposit and enjoy the wedding planning experience.
Maryam is a poet, blogger, graphics artist, and love coach. She mentors other ladies on finding the right life partner and communicating effectively in their relationships. She’s passionate about helping couples to plan & organize romantic weddings.
Maryam shares awesome Wedding Tips and Ideas and writes about trends in Wedding Fashion.