You’re a week to your wedding but the wedding planning is not over. In fact, it is the time to perfect those simple things that are being over looked and easy to forget.
There are plans that must be well done to have a perfect wedding. Some important to dos are enlisted for the bride and groom.
1. The Bride: Practice How You’ll Look On Your Day
Dress the way you are supposed to be on your wedding day. Put on the wedding dress, bridal shoes and your wedding accessories. Make sure you look elegant and feel very confident on your wedding outfit.
2. The Groom: Make sure you visit a barber for a proper haircut.
3. Spend Quality Time In Your Wedding Shoes
Practice walking and dancing with it by putting them on for at least thirty minutes, having a quick walk around your nice or dancing to a nice song.
4. Find Out Every Details From Your Vendors
Call and reconfirm evey details from your vendors. Get details of the date, time and location of the wedding. Meet with your florist, DJ, photographer etc.
6. Schedule Your Beauty Appointments
Schedule for minor beauty appointments a week to your wedding. Get you manicure and pedicure as well as scheduling your hair and make up treatments.
7. Go to bed earlier than usual. This prevents stress and prepares you for the wedding activities.
8. Plan for a backup wedding dress in case of emergency.
9. Plan for your honeymoon. Planning your honeymoon is one of the essential things to finalize a week to your wedding.
10. Have a kit with wedding day emergency items.
11. Make arrangements for wedding guests staying out of town.
12. Prepare for any speech you’re required to make on your wedding day, be it your vow or a toast you’ve got to make.
13. To get a final headcount of your guest list for your venue and caterer, get in touch with guests who have missed the RSVP deadline.
14. Get in touch with your family as well as your partner. Communicate the wedding schedules with them.
15. Make your union legal. Get your marriage license before the main event.
Maryam is a poet, blogger, graphics artist, and love coach. She mentors other ladies on finding the right life partner and communicating effectively in their relationships. She’s passionate about helping couples to plan & organize romantic weddings.
Maryam shares awesome Wedding Tips and Ideas and writes about trends in Wedding Fashion.