As part of the planning process for your special event, satisfying the needs of the wedding guests is pertinent as they would make up your event.
Some tips are here to guide you on how to book hotel rooms for the Wedding guests without stress.
1. Study your guest list and estimate the approximate amount of rooms you will need
The maximum amount of guests you’re expecting will determine the number of rooms you will have to book for your guests to settle in after the wedding ceremony.
2. Have a thorough online research for the rates of the hotels. Check for other activities and events that might also occur on your wedding day. Events such as graduation and convention will lead to the fill up of hotel rooms, which will affect the rates.
Booking hotels when the rooms are less full will significantly reduce the rates.
3. It would be nice and more convenient for the wedding guests if you add more days for accommodate Some guests may have reason not to leave immediately.
4. Get in contact with the hotel and enquire about prices. Make sure you negotiate for a discounted rate since you’re having a large reservation.
5. Make it clear to your guests that the booking will close some weeks to your wedding. Late reservations may not be available at the same rate or may not be available at all.
6. Consider the structure of your wedding guests when booking rooms. If some of them have children, then be sure you need to book rooms that comprises of double beds and king or queen bed rooms.
7. Enquire about a comp room for the night of your wedding. Some hotels offer a complementary room for the wedding night, provided you book enough guest rooms or hold your wedding in the hotel.
8. You might consider providing a shuttle service to and from the wedding. Offering such service is a way of satisfying your wedding guests by making sure they arrive at the wedding hall on time and return safely to the hotel at the end of the event.
Offering a shuttle service is a way of providing breakfast because most of your guests are coming out of town and most hotels do not include breakfast.
9. Make sure your wedding guests check in early and make their reservation.
10. Have a knowledge of the rules and restrictions for reserving the hotel rooms.
11. Make a complementary remark to the hotel staffs. They are part of your wedding vendors and with that, they should be highly appreciated
Maryam is a poet, blogger, graphics artist, and love coach. She mentors other ladies on finding the right life partner and communicating effectively in their relationships. She’s passionate about helping couples to plan & organize romantic weddings.
Maryam shares awesome Wedding Tips and Ideas and writes about trends in Wedding Fashion.